Awards & Recognitions
2008-Desiree became an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR). This is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
· 2009 – Rodeo Realty President’s Elite, Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
· 2008 – Re/Max Int’l Platinum Club
· 2008 – Desiree received ABR Accreditation (see above)
· 2007 – Re/Max Int’l Chairman’s Club
· 2007 – Re/Max Int’l Top 50 Agent in the entire US (out of over 120,000 agents)
· 2007 – Top 20 Agent in California
· 2007- Re/Max OTB #1 Office Agent
· 2006 – Re/Max Int’l Platinum Club
· 2005 – Desiree was inducted into the Re/Max International Lifetime Hall of Fame
· 2005 – Re/Max Int’l Chairman’s Club Membership
· 2004 – Re/Max Int’l 100% Club
· 2003 – Re/Max Int’l Executive Club
· 2002 – Re/Max Int’l 100% Club
· 2001 – Re/Max Int’l 100% Club
I have been a Top Producer in the West San Fernando Valley for many years. In 2009, I was the #1 Realtor again in Woodland Hills for ALL companies, ALL agents. I am honored to say that I was a 2007 Re/Max Top 50 agent (entire US), as well as the #1 Re/Max Agent in the West San Fernando Valley, which includes the neighborhoods of Woodland Hills, Calabasas, Hidden Hills, & Bell Canyon. I have been the top agent in Woodland Hills for the last 5 years (out of ALL companies).
If you would like to meet with me in regards to buying, selling, or investing, please call for a free home evaluation & presentation of my extreme marketing techniques. If you are having financial difficulties, I will do my best to help you – and my advice is free! I negotiate my own short sales (successfully), and have helped many clients in very tough financial situations.
Once you meet with me, you will understand why I am “Making Clients for Life!”
The San Fernando Valley, Beverly Hills & all of Metro Los Angeles, Malibu, Ventura County, and surrounding Areas!